For those seeking advanced education in agriculture, Lotem Seminars Agri School provides the training and skill sets needed to incorporate competences, including but not limited, to the management of water resources and livestock resources. In addition, it provides training in crop production and distribution, as well as desertification issues. These topics are discussed including their possibilities and impacts in ongoing work initiatives and business while offering knowledge that can be used in training staff and workforce within the agricultural community.
The seminar is largely aimed at strengthening Project Management capabilities at both senior and middle management level in Crop Production businesses; Aid organizations working in Agricultural and Rural development; Water Resource Departments; Entrepreneurs; NGOs and Agricultural Projects of Rural and Semi Urban communities. The participants will be trained to improve management of food production, marketing chain and available water resources in their countries. The skills and advanced techniques to enable the planning of the irrigation of agricultural lands and to introduce participants to various methods of water conservation and irrigation.
The seminar will equip the participants with a deeper understanding of the issues at hand while planning farming projects which implement all aspects of advanced crop production. Additionally, the seminar will train participants to share their newly acquired knowledge with their colleagues who can then, in turn, train others in their own countries.
Management of Water Resources
- Different Irrigation Methods (drip, sprinkler, subsoil, micro irrigation)
- Irrigation applications with different water types (recycled, reclaimed, marginal)
- Water and Irrigation Methods in Different Crops
- Irrigation Systems Components (pipes, dripper lines, sprinklers, filtration, water meters, remote controls, flushing systems etc.)
- Hydraulic Considerations in Water Management
Crop Production Economic Considerations in Crop Management
- Marketing of Agricultural Products
- Economic Considerations in Crop Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Integrated Nutrient Management
- Soil Fertility Management
- Soil – Plant – Water Relations
- Agro Technologies – An Overview
- Harvesting, Postharvest Treatment and Storage
- Agro Industries; the Israeli Experience
- Open Pasture Production
- Sustainable Agriculture in Arid land; the Israeli Experience
- Land Degradation and Desertification
- Afforestation as an Anti-desertification Measure
- Intensive Dry-lands Agriculture
- Arid and Semi Arid Water Resource Management (water conservation, drilling, rain harvesting,
- desalination, recycling
Keeping animals healthy benefits the customers.
Antibiotic Free poultry products can be sold on 10%- 20% higher price than the regular products. Cost of production according to our calculation is about 3%-6% more than the common method.
Our experts have twenty years of immense experience of continuous producing of antibiotic free poultry.
Our team are pioneers in the marketing of poultry probiotic and phytobiotic feed additives in Israel. The professional knowledge accumulated over an extended period of time has made it possible to develop – for the very first time – the concept of rearing broilers “medication-free“. The Israeli brand: “medication-free broilers” is produced and supervised by our team.
Using an advanced technology, microbiology, alternative medicine approach, natural food additives etc,
we can help finding variable answers to the rapidly-growing concern of pathogens resistance to antibiotics,
while improving poultry products meeting high quality demands.
Our targets are:
- Constantly improve the meat quality
- Lower the fat percentage
- Improve the feed conversion
- Reduce mortality rate
- Guarantee a rapid return of investment.
- Increase the breeders‘ performance
Our methods are practically implemented in Israel for many years with success.